Friday, May 28, 2010

Possible Preeclampsia

At my appointment on Wednesday my blood pressure was a bit high. So I am being tested for preeclampsia (high blood pressure and protein in urine). For those of you who don't know, part of being tested for preeclampsia is you must collect your urine for 24 hours! Sounds like fun huh? So yesterday I got the joy drinking a gallon of water and collecting my pee. You can guess where I spent my day. Now the urine has been turned in, my blood has been drawn twice (twice because they screwed up the first time) and we wait for the results. 

This could be it! I have an appointment at 3:15 this afternoon and I am assuming if I did test positive for mild preeclampsia they will probably induce me this weekend! Which I am ready for! So hopefully I will be having a baby this Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...