Thursday, May 27, 2010

2 Projects...

Since I have been on maternity leave as of Monday (yay!) I have had some time to get a couple projects for Blake's room finished! I wasn't sure if I would get them done by the time he arrived so it feels great to have them complete! Now we just need to hang somethings on his walls and his room will be done!

Project #1: Basket Labels
We ended up buying the matching changing table to the crib for Blake's room. Since we don't have a dresser for him, I thought if we got some baskets to put on the shelfs of the changing table it would double as a dresser. We found some great brown baskets at Baby's R Us this weekend but after putting things in them, I quickly realized that it is going to be a pain to remember what is in which basket. So I decided they needed some labels!
Before:
After:


Project #2: Crib Skirt
The other project was a crib skirt! It was a bit more time consuming/challenging then the labels but I am pretty please with the results! I got the idea from here




Once we get things hung on his walls (which will hopefully be soon) I will post better pictures of his room! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute, that crib skirt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sara! I'm glad you're finding things to fill up your time. I think I started to go crazy at the end cause I ran out of stuff to do!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...