Sunday, May 23, 2010

Come on Blake!

We have had a productive weekend and are now ready for Blake to come any day!

  • Went to Portland and made our returns and bought some last minute things
  • Installed the car seat!
  • Organized/put away all of Blake's clothes and other baby things (just need to hang somethings on his bedroom walls)
  • Had maternity pictures taken!
  • Hospital bags are packed!
  • Now Russ is watching the last episode of LOST ever!!! (I think I am a little over excited this show is coming to an end:)
So we are ready for Blake! And I am hoping he comes soon, because I don't know how I can make it 2 more weeks! Russell keeps telling him its okay for him to come out so hopefully he listens! 

1 comment:

  1. You sound so prepared! I hope he comes soon, I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...