Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fun Weekend!

On Thursday I headed up to Portland to pick Michelle and Tristan up. Yes, they are back in town! Just visiting though :( Tristan is growing so fast! He is a lot of fun these days and has quite the little personality!
Big brown eyes

That hand is pretty tasty

Haven't quite mastered sitting on my own


Friday I had dinner with Jamie, Kendra and Mary. Jamie was in town from the bay area. It was great to get together with these girls and catch up on life! Jamie- you and Jonathan need to move back!! 
I didn't realize how big my belly is! And I still have a month to go!

Jamie and I

On Saturday we spent the morning walking around the Corvallis Farmer's Market and then picked up Michael and headed to the spring football game. (Michael is the little boy I have watched since he was 18 months old and he is now five!)
Walking to the game

Russ and Michael infront of the stadium. 
We can't wait to take Blake to football games!

Enjoying some popcorn 

GO BEAVS!!

The view from our season tickets!! Finally season ticket holders! 
Can't wait for football season!
GO BEAVS!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos of us! I am stealing them :) So fun to see you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...