Friday, December 16, 2011

Zoo Lights

Last Friday after I got of work, Blake and I headed up to Portland. 
Russ was in Montana for the weekend for the annual River Design Group Christmas Party and the Stevenson family {my sister} had just arrived to town and were staying at my Aunt and Uncle's in Tualatin. It worked out great to go spend the weekend with them! 

The boys had so much fun playing with each other, it was hard when it came time to say good-bye for a few days. 


Saturday Michelle and I took the boys to Zoo Lights!
It was so cold FREEZING!!!
The poor boys were so bundled up that they could hardly move.
Blake didn't enjoy that so much.


 Buddies
 It was nearly impossible to get a picture of them both looking at the camera.


 They loved all the lights!


We lasted at the Zoo for about an hour and a half. Which considering the freezing temperatures, I thought that was pretty good.
It was such a fun weekend! The boys had so much fun together. When we got in the car to get Russ from the airport Sunday morning and Blake realized T wasn't going to be coming with us he looked at me and said "no" in this sad disappointed like where's-my-friend voice. It was pretty much heart breaking. The good new is we get to spend almost a week together next week for Christmas before they head home across the country.

{Not sure if you can tell in the pictures and for some reason I have yet to mention this, but.... my sister is pregnant with #2 and due the beginning of February with another boy! So excited to be an Auntie again! And another boy who would have thought soon there will be 3 boys under 3! Crazy!}

1 comment:

  1. How busy was zoo lights? I have been twice and it was absolutely crazy both times. Way too many people!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...