Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

It was another busy Christmas week!
We headed to Medford the Wednesday before Christmas. It was a fun week of visiting family, friends, shopping, baking and even hosting a baby shower for my sister!

My dad's birthday is Christmas Eve. Usually my mom makes a lunch or dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday. This year we went out to lunch at one of my dad's favorite places {and mine too! I'm sure I have mentioned it before} I think my dad is lucky that his birthday is on Christmas Eve because he always gets to spend it with us! {we rarely see my mom for her birthday}
After birthday lunch we headed over to Russell's parents to hang out and give Blake a nap before church. For church this year we went to Table Rock Fellowship. It was a simple Christmas Eve service with lots of Christmas Carols and a short message of the true meaning of Christmas. Blake had to sit on our laps the whole time and did surprisingly well!
From there we headed to my Aunt and Uncle's annual {I think it happens almost every year, if not every other} Christmas Eve open house. There we were able to see even more extended family!
Before bed the boys helped Grandpa open his birthday gifts.
"What is it Grandpa!!"
It's a remote control garbage truck!
After that it was pj time!
 {I tried to get one good picture of them, Christmas Eve in their new Christmas PJs, this is the best I got}
Christmas morning the boys woke up to this...
The Cars tent was for Tristan and the Little People Rampway was for Blake.

Even Grandpa got in the tent!
Then we headed down to the Spani's for breakfast and to open gifts.
 Blake opening his stocking
Yummy Christmas morning breakfast

After gifts at the Spani's we headed over to Russell's parents for our second Christmas morning!
 Blake got a kitchen from Nana and Grandpa!
It amazed me that he used a pot holder to remove the pan from the oven.
This is his "thank you everyone for all my fun new toys!" face.
Christmas dinner was at my parents house with both sides of our family!
They knew who to go to to get the good stuff!
 Mom and Dad
 The Family
{this is a rare occasion that we are all in a picture together}
It was a fun busy Christmas this year!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Russell and the boys in plaid. They are dressed just like him :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...