Saturday, December 10, 2011

Advent Calendar

I've thought it would be fun to make and Advent Calendar to do with Blake. Obviously I'm a little late for this year, but I've been collecting ideas and hoping to have one made and ready for next year! Here are some of the ideas I have found.
 {most via Pinterest}

This one is pretty traditional.
But I love all the detail. I think it would be a fun project to work on through out the year to have it complete by Christmas next year.


{via}
Lego inspired.
Love it but would be pretty tedious to make!
{via}

My friend made this one for her son. 
I love all the ideas for fun things to do each day!
{via}

Advent Calendar made out of TP rolls! 
{via}

24 wrapped Christmas books. Simple yet fun!
{via}

This is one is kind of a two in one. 
First is personal gum packets. One piece of gum for each day. 
Then the little box is hidden around the house each morning it has either a new activity to do, a treat or and act of service. 
{via}

Simple with great ideas!
{via}

Paper chain advent.
Love these ideas! And the kids can help make it!

With all these ideas I can't wait to start one for next year! 

2 comments:

  1. yeah I agree..that lego one is amazing! Thanks for putting mine in the mix Sara!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...