Friday, December 30, 2011

Three gifts

Something I didn't include in my Christmas post is what I got for Christmas.
Russ had my blog printed into a book!
I absolutely LOVE it! I use to be a scrapbooker but have essentially given up on it because it can be very time consuming and {if you're like me} a huge mess. So I look at this blog like my way to scrapbook and document the important/exciting or not so exciting things in our lives. It will be a gift I cherish for ever!

Russell's parents gave us a coffee pot!
It seems like ever since B was born we started drinking more coffee {hmm I wonder why}. We were desperately in need of a new coffee maker. I love that it has a craft and Russ can brew it at 6:30am and it's still warm by the time I get to it around an hour, hour and a half later. And it is programable! 

My parents gave me this a sewing machine!
I am not a huge sewer but I enjoy it and would love to do more so when I opened this {or when T and B opened this for me} Christmas morning I was pretty excited! I have been using my Grandmother's old Singer {like really old} which I love but it only sews in a straight line {not even zig zag} and it has a really wide base which made it hard to do smaller things. I can't wait to start sewing more!


2 comments:

  1. The book is so cool, what a great idea! And, I bet the new sewing machine will be fun! Mine is one of my grandma's machines and she didn't have the manual for it so there is so much I can't figure out how to do. Maybe next year I will get a new one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see your book, it looks so cute! And yay for a new sewing machine!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...