Saturday, July 24, 2010

House Projects

Tomorrow the fun begins! We are putting a new roof on the house!! Russell's parents and grandparents are here this week to help do a bunch of house projects! 
Here is the list we are going to try to accomplish:
-roof
-kitchen sink facet
-paint bathroom
-bathroom fan
-install bathroom vanity
-sprinkler system
That is the list so far, I am sure other things will be added to it before the week is over. 

Grandma Z and Jerry came from Arizona to help and they drove their motorhome and have parked it in our back yard. Yes, that is a motorhome in our backyard, I had no idea our yard was that big! Its fun because it kind feels like camping. We just need a campfire, and some s'mores!
It is going to be a busy week at our house, I hope to blog about it each night with an update and pictures! 

On a side note, Blake had 2 milestones; He intentionally smiled at my dad (this past week when we were in Medford) and he slept 6 hours last night!!! 6 continuous hours of sleep never felt better! I'm not holding my breath though because I am sure every night won't be like that, just yet.

1 comment:

  1. That's great! I can't wait to see pictures of completed projects!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...