Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another trip to Medford

Last week I spent a few days down in Medford. Blake and I kind of snuck into town unannounced and spent the time visiting family. Russ had planned on going down for work and then at the last minute didn't end up going. I still really wanted to go so Pam drove up and then rode down with me, I wasn't brave enough to make the trip on my own! Blake did great on the way down, sleeping the WHOLE way! The way back was a different story... he did great until we came upon 2 different accident which slowed us down about an hour! He did do great considering the circumstances, I was even sick of being in the car by the time we got home. I think next time I just might venture down on my own! Here are some pictures of our trip...
Meeting Great Grandma Z for the first time
Hanging out with Great Grandpa Todd
He loves his cousin Ali!
Grandpa Mike telling him how to fish
Snoozing with Grandma Lori
Talking to Nana
Visiting with Great Grandpa Lowell and Great Grandma Dee

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky baby to have so many great-grandparents!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...