Thursday, July 8, 2010

1 Month!

I can't believe Blake is already 1 month old! It amazes me how fast the last month has gone by and I know the next 11 will go just as fast.
Before Blake was born I wanted to find a way to document his change each month. 

 So this is what I came up with. I bought some fabric and cut out a one. I was going to sew it on to a onesie but didn't get around to before he hit one month. Therefore, the first one I just laid the piece of fabric on top. 

Hopefully for the next 11 will look a little more complete. But this will have to do for one month.
My blue eyed boy!
Weight at 3.5 weeks: 7lbs 10.5oz
Length: 19.5in
Favorite activities: eating, sleeping, eating while sleeping and snuggling
Highlights of the last month: First trip to Medford and Reser Stadium!

Summer is finally here, its suppose to hit triple digits today! So thankful we have air conditioning!


1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I think the number thing is a great idea. At 12 months you can do a recap of all of the months and show his growth in that year. It's an easy and smart way to keep track. I would probably never get around to sewing them on though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...