Friday, July 9, 2010

Blake's first trip to Medford

A couple weeks ago we went to Medford. Russell had work to do there so Blake and I tagged along. He did great in the car mostly slept and we stopped once each way to feed him. Blake had a great time meeting family and friends. I wasn't very good at taking pictures on this trip but here are the few that I did take.
Meeting Great Grandma Lesie


Meeting Emily and Meckenzie


Meeting Breanna and Gavin. Gavin is just 11 days younger then Blake!


Meeting Brianna and Breckin. 
Breckin wasn't so sure about Blake especially when his mommy was holding Blake.

He loves his cousin Kayla!
Wish I would have taken more pictures on this trip but there will be many more trips to come! So I will try to do a better next time!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...