Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Be back soon...

Wow- it's been awhile since I've blogged! I'm not sure what happened. I was doing really good there for a while posting almost every other day. I guess life just got busy or at least too busy to keep up with the blog. 

We are enjoying a little family vacation right now :) So I'll have to do a major update when we get back! Vacation started with my cousin Christi's beauti-ful wedding, I'll leave you with a sneak peak...



Summer has finally decided to show up in Oregon. We are enjoying it and I hope you are too!


2 comments:

  1. Post more pictures of the wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that floral arrangement and I agree with Becca, I want to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...