Thursday, June 2, 2011

A quick up date...

Wow life has sure been busy lately! I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and blog. Thought I would give a quick update on life in the Bartlett Household (bullet point format)...


  • Blake turns one in 4 days.... this makes me want to start crying. Seriously.
  • I've been training for a new job! I'm able to do it all from home and to start it will only be about 2-5 hours a week which is perfect! And I'm still able to also watch Michael.
  • It continues to rain in our neck of the woods.... boo rain.
  • Blake loves to pull himself up on anything and everything and WALK around it!
  • We finally picked out paint for the outside of the house! Painting will start this weekend, weather permitting.
  • Planning a 1st birthday is a lot of work! But fun!
  • Lots of yard work has been taking place. A couple weekends ago Don and Pam came up and helped us lay bark and some gravel... its amazing what a little bark can do!
Well that pretty much about sums it up. The days literally fly by. 

Came across this tonight, check it out if you haven't seen it already...


Such a neat idea huh? I LOVE it! And just create Blake an email account :) How cool will it be to be able to look back on those emails. Now lets just hope I can keep up with it! 

1 comment:

  1. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend so hopefully you guys can get some house painting in! I'm excited to see what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...