Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ONE!

Blake turned ONE today! I can't believe a year has gone by. I can't believe this was a year ago. If I think about it too much I will start crying. The last year just went by so fast. I guess time sure flies when your having fun!
The happy birthday boy!

Some 1 year birthday stats:
He loves to feed himself finger foods. 
Still no teeth. 
He pulls him self up on anything and can cruise the furniture.
He sleeps great 7am-7pm most nights :)
He can wave bye-bye and blow kisses!

Happy Birthday Blake! We love you so much!! 

2 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie! Looks like an excited birthday boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so happy! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...