Thursday, May 26, 2011

First Hair Cut

Blake had is first hair cut today! I had a hard time deciding if he really needed one but after a few comments from friends I decided it was time. I guess it just felt funny cutting his hair because I'm sure I didn't have my first hair cut till I was probably two (he's not even one yet). But he is a boy so maybe it's a little different. It worked out perfect too because my friend's sister who cuts hair just so happened to be coming through town and was able to cut!

 Before
 He sat still for the most part. 
After

It doesn't really look much different but now it doesn't split down the middle in the front or catch on his collar in the back. Thank you Katy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad he was a good boy and sat still. A squirmy kid would make me totally nervous if I were the hair stylist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new spiffy haircut for his big bday coming up! What a grown up little man he is becoming :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...