Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Praise the LORD!!!

We have water again! I have so much cleaning/laundry/dishes to do I don't even know where to start. But I've never been happier to have that problem!

Going almost 5 days with out water was not fun. You don't realize how much you use WATER. EVERY. DAY. This experience has really taught me not to take water for granted anymore. I think of all those people that don't have water or have to walk miles just to get water. It makes me want to do something to help these people. We are so lucky to live in a country that has clean water and plumbing and toilets that flush. And to go to a restaurant and drink water (for FREE) that we know is clean. We are so BLESSED!

So today when I go turn that faucet on to take a shower/do the dishes/wash my hands or even when I flush the toilet I will say a prayer of thanks, to God for the the blessings in my life, even clean water and I will pray that somehow I can help those who need water.

I know it's not Christmas time but I thought of this video after going through all this. Watch it. It's powerful. Even not at Christmastime, it's powerful.








2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it's fixed for you guys! Also, I agree with everything you said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my i can't even imagine going that long without water. everything you said is so true.
    love your blog by the way.
    i am a new follower.

    xo
    ben-and-alex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...