Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

This week I've been helping out at Noah's Ark, where I worked before I had Blake. I've been doing that along with watching Michael. So as you can imagine its been a crazy busy week for us and feels like it should already be Friday night, not only Wednesday. I forgot how exhausting it can be to take care of 8 babies!  I've been able to take Blake with me which has been great. I think it's been good for him to have to share me. And he has loved playing with all the kids too. 

Working at Noah's this week has made me realize how blessed I am to be able to basically be a stay-at-home mom. I love my normal work schedule of only 10ish hours week and the ability to take Blake with me and to only watch one other kid. I don't think I would spend the time to cloth diaper or make homemade baby food if I was a working mother (to working mothers who do do those things, you are a-ma-zing). I am thankful I'm not so I can put time into doing those things for Blake.

Don't get me wrong it has been great to fill in at Noah's, but it has opened my eyes to how luck I have been the past (almost) year, (shed a tear) to be a stay-at-home mom. Wouldn't change it for the world :)


4 comments:

  1. That's so awesome you get to take him with you...I know so many moms that would kill (not litterally) to be able to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they just need extra help this week or were you feeling it out to see if you wanted to get back into it? I'm pretty sure I will not be making homemade baby food :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara you are an amazing mama!!! If I could stay home I am not sure I could even cloth diaper and make baby food. You are fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You had a busy week! Sometimes it's nice to get a taste of "what life would be like if..." Now you can appreciate being at home with Blake that much more! Hope the Bartlett's have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...