Wednesday, April 13, 2011

10 months [and one week]

Blake is 10 months! In just 2 short months he turns one! I can't believe that! It seems like he has grown and changed so much in the last month. It's just happening to fast!



Blake stats:
I put him on the scale at home today and it read 18.5lbs.
(I'm not sure if I believe that but I would guess he's hit the 18lb mark!)
Right now he loves playing peek-a-boo and so big, clapping, pulling up on EVERYTHING he possibly can and reading stories!
 He's been eating more finger foods lately which is fun! But still no teeth. Not sure when those are going to decide to come in.
Today he started saying ma-ma! I love it! I'm sure he doesn't realize that I'm ma-ma but it's fun to hear him say it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...