Tuesday, March 8, 2011

9 Months!

I know I say this every time, but I seriously can't believe I now have a 9 nine month old! He has now been out of me for as long as he was in me. He is only 3 months away from being one (let's not think about that!). It is crazy how fast time goes by when you are watching a baby grow.

He has really become challenging to take a photo of
He kept wanting to crawl and grab the camera
So I let him hold the camera lens cover and he was happy!
And then he tried to eat it.

Blake stats:
Loves: Peach puffs, army crawling, bath time and playing peek a boo!
Nickname: Blakers
He is finally fitting into 9 month size!
He is a great sleeper! Sleeps from 7-7ish and still takes 2 naps
Still no teeth. 

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable, I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2nd to the last picture...such a cute smile! I can't wait for this weekend either!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...