Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Day!

We woke up to this...
this morning!

We don't get snow here often and they (the weather people) were calling for snow, but I didn't believe them because it always seems that when they hype it up it doesn't happen and when they don't hype it up it does. So since there was all this hype that it was going to snow I figured it wouldn't, but it did! 

First we had fun watching it...


Then we had fun playing in it!


 He even tried to crawl in it!
 Raven had fun in the snow too.

 I love how fresh fallen snow makes every look so bright and beautiful!
The snow was pretty much gone by noon, but it was fun while it lasted!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute in his beaver gear! I love Beaver babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the pictures of Blake in the snow are so adorable! I bet you guys had a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...