Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Baby Shower

A couple Saturdays ago I had the honor to throw one of my closest friends a baby shower. Becca is expecting her first, a baby boy at the end of March! I am so excited for her and Blake is excited to have another little friend!

I had so much fun planning and preparing for the shower! Here are some pictures...

"Welcome Baby" sign I made by cutting out scrapbooking paper!


Gift table

This was so much fun to make! And especially shop for! 
This was the first diaper cake I have made and it actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Although it's definitely a 2-3 person job (I had the help of 2 other girls). It was fun to fill it with onesies, washcloths, socks, pacifiers, toys and lots of other baby "must haves"!

We had everyone write a note of love, blessing or piece of advice for 
Erik and Becca and their new baby boy. 

 Some of the ladies... the two girls on the end are pregnant too! Yay for babies!

 Opening presents!

 Ashely, me, Becca, Anna, Jaclyn and Noele
Me with the mama-to-be!
I can't wait to meet your little boy! Love you Becca!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! Becca looks great and I love all the stuff you did for the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Sara! Congrats to Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she's really showing now! You did a great job decorating Sarah! I'll have to have you help me with a diaper cake for Katrina this summer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...