Sunday, March 14, 2010

Not the way I planned to spend my weekend...

Saturday started off great! We headed in to Corvallis to watch Michael (the little boy I have watched since he was 18 months, now he is 5) play soccer. Well he doesn't really play soccer its more running around kicking a soccer ball but it is pretty cute to watch. After that we headed to Winco to do some grocery shopping and dropped Raven off at Petco to be bathed. We grabbed a sandwich from University Hero while we waited for Raven to be done. After that we came back to Albany and stopped at Sherwin Williams to get paint samples for Blake's room :) Upon arriving home I started to feel a little crummy. After putting away the groceries I sat down on the couch and pretty much haven't left the couch since :(


Saturday night was no fun. Threw up a few times (I will spare you the details) and have been glued to the couch with a slight fever and bad aches. I am not one to get sick like this, actually can't remember the last time I was this sick. Good news... the congested nose I have been dealing with the last 2 weeks is gone! So hopefully after I get over this flu bug I will be healthy! It is scary being sick and pregnant. I keep thinking I just want Blake to stay healthy. I did call the midwife last night and she reassured me that everything would be fine, just need to stay hydrated. And it helps put my mind at easy when I feel him moving around in there.

There were lots of things I wanted to get done this weekend but haven't. Like cleaning out Blake's room, shopping for some more maternity clothes, organizing garage sale stuff... but I guess its not going anywhere so it will all get done in time. Russ did go buy a lawn mower today! I guess we are officially homeowners now that we own a lawn mower!

Here is the rug we bought awhile back for Blake's room! I love all the different colors in it. We are going to focus on the orange and brown and maybe some blue.
Orange paint! We are going to put a chair railing up and paint the bottom half orange. We are playing around with idea of possibly doing strips! A lighter and darker orange. The paint hasn't gone on the wall yet so that will be the true test! Next week Don and Pam are going to be here and Pam is going to help with the painting!

Our new lawn mower!

Hoping and praying I will get more done next weekend (we are going to have a garage sale and Don and Pam are coming!) Should head to be since it is after 11pm but don't feel that tired probably because all I did all day was sleep and sit on the couch. Hope your weekend was more productive then mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...