Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 5

Okay, so I have been kind of frustrated with this blog posting thing. Uploading pictures had been an challenge for me, trying to get them in the right order and it seemed like if I did them large it would take forever to upload. I was just playing around with the settings and came across an updated editor! I think this will make my blogging a lot easier! I am very excited to play around with it!

Today Don spent the day again in the yard. Lets see, I think we are now up to 4 yard debris loads and 2 dump loads! Who knew there would be so much to get rid of! The weather was beautiful today but the rain is on its way for tomorrow, actually it is already raining, I can hear it now. 

Here are some pictures from today:
The back yard. 

Not quite sure what we are going to do in this corner... maybe some tomato and cucumber plants! 

This evening Russ and Pam hung the trim in Blake's room! It still needs a coat of paint but it is really close to being done!


Tomorrow's projects... Finish the trim in Blake's room, paint the door, and more yard work!

Raven has loved having someone to spend her days with this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...