Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 2

2nd day's prgress: Don and Russ spent the whole day digging wholes and setting posts. Here are some pictures from the day:

Mixing cement, even Raven enjoyed helping!


Working hard even in the rain. I guess it wouldn't be spring break without a little bit of rain.


The posts are set!

Rhodes and Azaleas that will be planted

This is the door that goes from the kitchen to the garage. It still needs a lot of work. After painting the first coat I learned that it needs to be sanded a bit in order for the paint to adhere to it. I am going to have to sand it and then repainted probably with a few coats. Its a work in progress. But this will give you an idea of what it will look like when it is done!

Pam also spent the better part of the day painting Blake's room. I didn't get any pictures of it today but will tomorrow. I am loving the blue and brown we picked out!

Funny story about the crib... So last night Russ and Don put the crib together in the living room. We haven't move it into Blake's room since there is still a lot of work that needs to be done. Tonight I was skyping with my parents and I showed them the crib (which is still sitting in the living room) and my dad says "are you sure that will fit through the bedroom door?" I said well I think so. So then Russ measured it and the door way and guess what?! Its not going to fit!!! Ha ha! So Russ gets to take it a part and rebuild it... hopefully the second time around it will go a little quicker!

1 comment:

  1. so cute Sara! When I was looking at the pictures of them building the crib I was wondering that very same thing...we did the same thing to a shelf that was supposed to go in Bennett's closet. You would think engineers would think of these things! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...