Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Our First House

Yesterday the sale of our first home closed! We are now technically renters until we move to the new house. It feels weird that we don't own this house anymore. It's kind of a bittersweet. I didn't realize how emotionally draining selling a house could be! Yes, we are moving onto better things, (a bigger house, a way better neighborhood) but still this was our first house, the house we brought Blake and Lily home to, the house we spent hours upon hours in the yard getting it to what we wanted, the house that we put a new roof on (on our own), the house we painted every single wall in and out, we've have put a lot into this 890 sq. ft. and I'm a little sad to leave it.

So, since I've never done a "here is a tour of our house post", I thought I better do that now, since we won't be here much longer!

 Front Door Entry/Little "office" area in the corner
 Living Room
(I think I will miss these hardwood floors!)
Dining and Kitchen 
(door to the garage/laundry room aka washer/dryer in the garage)
Kitchen

Bathroom
Hallway (loved that closet!)
Master Bedroom 
Master

 Kid's bedroom



And that's pretty much it! Before we move I'll have to get a good picture of the front because I realized I don't have one since we painted the outside. 
Can't believe we have been here 3 1/2 years and in a week and a half we will be moving into a new place! Hopefully I'll do a "tour" of our new home a lot sooner then I did of this one! We will miss this place!

1 comment:

  1. i looove the house too :) bittersweet for sure. you did an awesome job with decorating!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...