Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pictures, lots and lots of pictures.

One of my new years resolutions is to go through all our pictures on our computer and burn them onto DVDs to make room for this years photos.
So far I've managed to delete roughly 246 photos leaving 9,754 on the computer and I'm only about a third of the way done. It's taking forever and that's not even with burning the pictures onto DVDs. Maybe I take too many pictures.
Or I need to get better about deleting the crapy ones off of the camera before they even get on the computer.

I would love to hear any advice on how you store your pictures. Do you delete the bad ones before putting them on the computer? Have you taken the time to burn DVDs/CDs or do you use an external hard drive?

For fun here are a few old pics I came across in my venture to clean them out!

Jan 2010 
our house... boy has it changed a lot!

June 2010
Blake arrives!

Dec 2010
Blake's first Christmas

July 2011
He's walking!

Dec 2011
Zoo Lights

{do you see the recurring theme with these pictures...}




2 comments:

  1. Ugh sounds like a huge feat! We have an external hard drive...and we have a million pictures(I take so many picture of my food and other random things for my blog so they add up quickly)! Who doesn't have a million pictures though? Everytime I open iphoto I try to delete a few bad ones but I'm sure it's not even making a dent. Kudos to you for dealing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get an external hard drive. I have a feeling my macbook is going to crash soon if I don't.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...