Saturday, February 25, 2012

We are home!

So in my last post I said that next time you hear form me I'll be posting from Virginia, well I did have intentions of sharing about our trip while we were there but that didn't happen since I didn't have my computer with me and blogging from an iPad isn't so easy.

But we are back! We had a great time, B loved all the cousin time with Tristan and I got to enjoy some sight seeing, shopping and baby time with my new sweet little nephew. I am still working on getting all of our pictures together to share with you but some how when I sit down on the couch after B has gone to bed to do so, I manage to fall asleep... not sure if its the time change I'm still trying adjust to or something else...  Anyway, hopefully in the next day or two or three, I will post about our fun trip back east! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...