Monday, January 16, 2012

"No"

Remember back a couple months ago when I said B had learned to say no. Well he really knows how to say no now and says no for just about everything. And when I say everything I mean everything. Anything I ask him is "no".
Me: Do you want to go outside to play? B: No
Me: Are you finished eating? B: No {then I proceed to take his food away and he screams}
Me: Is your name Blake? B: No
Anyways it goes on and on all day long. He still doesn't get what it means or he hasn't figured out that he can say yes when he wants something. We've been working on the saying yes a lot. I'm hoping he gets it soon because believe it or not, I am getting pretty sick and tired of hearing NO all. the. time. 

We had snow again today!

1 comment:

  1. I hope he gets the no thing out of his system soon! We still haven't really had sticking snow yet. I don't know if it's going to happen.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...