Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hi Ho Hi Ho is back to work I go! And Blake gets to come too!

On Monday after (technically) (almost) a year and a half, I went back to work! (But I guess if you consider nannying work, then you could say I have always been working, I nannied all last school year.)

I started working again at the Childcare Center where I worked before Blake was born. The great thing about it is Blake gets to come with me! And (even better) he is in the classroom I work in! I am excited to be back in the classroom! 
 Playing!
 We love Miss Alishia!!
Yay for new friends!

I'm looking forward to this new adventure, I think it will be great for Blake to have more social interaction and also learn to "share" his mommy :)

3 comments:

  1. How fun! He looks so grown up! Glad that he gets to be in the same room you're in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!! He is growing up! I am sure he will love it :-) Perfect set up! Although, now we cannot talk a few times (all day long) throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Sara...the best of both worlds! I bet he's loving it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...