Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fall

Fall. How I love fall. It's my favorite season hands down. And I can't believe it's already here. Well kind of, it doesn't really feel like it... it's suppose to be in the 90s all week long... very unusual for this time of year here in Oregon.

I love fall because it means... football. tailgating. pumpkin spice lattes. my birthday. leaves changing colors. 70 degree perfect weather. crunchy leaves to step on. yummy smelling candles. and some more football and pumpkin spice lattes :) 

Yes, I mention I love fall because of football. Some of you know, I was raised I guess you could say, a die-hard OSU Beaver fan. In this family we bleed orange. 

As of last year we became season ticket holders for our beloved Beavers. Today was our home opener. It was sad to say the least. We lost, yes, this might not be too surprising to some of you, (OSU doesn't have the greatest track record at the start of the season) to Sac State, in overtime, by 1. stinking. point. YES 1 point! I would go into details but I'd rather not. I will be honest and say it was a  disappointing game. But no matter how many times my Beavers lose I will always be a fan. You win some and you lose some and I'm afraid this season we might lose more then we would like. 

So for now I'll leave you with a picture of this supper adorable little boy while tailgating.


Here's to hoping a better turn out for the next game... GO BEAVS!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love fall too :) we need to go for a walk with Starbucks soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least tailgaiting is fun :)

    I'm kind of glad we didn't have a way to watch the game on tv. Jeremy was following the score the whole time, it seemed like it would have been pretty heartbreaking to watch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...