Sunday, December 5, 2010

Civil War 2010

For the 114th time (the 7th longest rivalry in college football) the Beavers and the Ducks met at Reser Stadium to battle it out. There was a lot at stake; if the Ducks won they would be going to the National Title game and if the Beavers won they would become bowl eligible, and have the bragging rights of, let's just say, a lifetime. It was a big deal. Such a big deal that ESPN's College GameDay  came to OSU. Sadly the outcome was not one that Beaver fans were hoping for. Even though the Beavs didn't pull out the upset they sure did put up a good fight! And even though at the end of the day we were sad Beaver fans we had a blast until then! Here are some pictures from Civil War 2010!

 The filming of College Gameday. Filming started at 6:00AM!! And of course Russ was there. In fact he left the house around 2AM because the parking lots on campus opened at 3AM and he wanted to make sure we got our usual tailgating spot!
 Michelle and I showed up with the boys around 8:30am
 Sleepy Tristan all snuggly
 The crowed from the MU
 GO BEAVS!!!!!!
 College Gameday bus
 After filming my mom and Michelle and I stuck around. We really wanted to see Erin Andrews. We didn't think we would but....
 We did!!!! If you don't know who she is, she is a reporter for ESPN and was on Dancing with the Stars a couple seasons ago. All the guys were a little jealous of us haha! 

 Such a cute/tired Beaver
 Tailgating breakfast style again!
 Kendra and Whitney even joined us this time!
 And just like that the tailgating is over :(
 Quick pic of sisters!
 Anxious. Nervous. Excited. Beaver fans walking to the game!
 Ready to watch some football!!!
 My mom, Michelle the boys and I headed the Hammagren's to watch the game.
The group.
The season didn't go as well as we hoped. But I guess you win some and you lose some and there is always next year. So we'll see you again next season Beavs! 
GO Auburn!

4 comments:

  1. You met Erin Andrews? So cool! I was bummed with the outcome, but hopefully we will have both James and Jacquizz back next year! That will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I too am a little excited over the Erin Andrews thing. I may have to steal that picture and repost it on my blog!! Credit due though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I will admit I was pretty excited when she came out to the crowd! She was so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you got a pic with Erin Andrews! So cool! I bet the adorable baby boys helped reel her in ;) Looks like you had a great time with family. Your sister's hair looks great, I think I've only seen her with blond.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...