Thursday, September 30, 2010

One Year Ago Today...


Its hard to believe that its been a year since we found out I was pregnant. I remember being so nervous to take that pregnancy test. My period was late but had taken a test a week earlier and it was negative and thought for sure it would be negative again. It wasn't negative and I couldn't believe it. In fact I didn't believe it, so I took about 4 more tests (over a few days). And was just as nervous each time. And each time they were always positive. And it was the best feeling ever to see that positive test. And it was an answer to prayer. And after a year of trying and one miscarriage we were finally pregnant again! It has been a great year. Being a mommy is the best thing in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I'm excited to see you guys and your little answer to prayer this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, again! Thanks for sharing more of your story. Praise God for Blake, and His perfect timing for your little man to join your family. <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...