Friday, September 10, 2010

3 Months!

I feel like I have been neglecting the blog lately. There are so many things I would like to blog about but I just can seem to find the time. Hopefully one of these days life will slow down. We just spent 12 days away between going to a memorial service for a family friend in Seattle and going on vacation in Black Butte. Tomorrow Blake and I are headed to Medford for the 5th time since he has been born! I feel like all I do lately is get home do laundry repack and we are on the road again! Once we come back from this trip to Medford that will be it for the traveling for awhile. So hopefully then I will find the time to catch up on the bloging. For how I will leave you with my big 3 month old!

 On September 7th Blake hit 3 months!! 3 months already how can this be!? He finally had his 2 month check up yesterday and had his first round of immunization. He was trooper when it came to shot time.  
We tried so hard to get him to smile for the camera but he just wouldn't do it. We call him our serious boy.

Some Stats:
Weight: 11lbs 12 oz
Length: 23 3/4in
Favorite activity: blowing bubbles and chewing on his hands
Blake has started sleeping in his own room!

1 comment:

  1. Time flies by so fast. He is such a cutie! I'm sure both of your parents don't mind all of the trips to Medford! I hope he is good in the car for you. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...