Monday, August 9, 2010

2 Months!

As you can probably tell I did not get around to making onesies before he hit 2 months old... you can read about what I was going to do here. For now I think I am just going to continue to cut out the numbers and lay them on the onesies. I have decided to do this for two reasons: time and money. I can't seem to find the time to sew :( and I figure then this way I will always be able to use the onesies more then I would with the number on it. I really would like to sew them and have a set so maybe some day I will get around to it. I always thought it would be fun to try to sell something like this on etsy. Maybe someday.
He is such a good baby!
Some stats:
The blue eyes are sticking around :) 
Not sure what he weighs currently. I am guessing he is closing in on 10lbs
Nicknames: Buba, Big Guy, Blakers, Little Man
Favorite activities: making bubbles, bath time and cooing
Sleeps about a 6 hour stretch at night!
Has now traveled to Medford 3 times! And is a trooper in the car!
Gets to meet Aunt Michelle, Uncle Carlos and Cousin Tristan this month!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much bigger he looks! So cute Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I can't believe he is two months old and I haven't met him. I feel like the worst friend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...