Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Have you heard of these websites?

For all you moms out there I thought I would share with you these websites I have come across. They sell baby/kid products at a discounted price. Maybe you know about them, maybe you don't but incase you don't, I thought I would share them with you. You can find some great deals! The sites usually have something different each day on sale. It can be fun/addicting checking the sites each day to see what great deal they are offering! I haven't bought a whole lot off these sites but I always find it fun to look. I did buy Blake a sun hat!

Here are the websites:
zulily.com (for this on I think you have to be invited, if you are interested let me know I will send you and invite!)

If you have some that I don't know about I would love to hear about them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...