Friday, April 30, 2010

Medford Baby Shower

Here are some pictures from my baby shower in Medford...


Russ and I before the shower

Ali painting a onesie

Kayla painting a little hat

Me, Aunt Dawn, Great Grandma, and Nana Pam

The Bee-utiful cake! It was so yummy too!

The cake maker... Emily who needs to go into the cake making business, not only was it bee-utiful it was delicious as well!

Opening gifts...

Yay for getting our car seat! But we are going to have to exchange it because it won't fit on the BOB :(

Breanna and I... Good friends since 8th grade! She is expecting her 2nd boy in mid June. I can't believe we are having baby boys a few weeks apart from each other! 

Me with the Grandmas

My wonderful friends Emily and Meckenzie... Thank you girls for throwing me the shower!! I am blessed to have you in my life... and Blake is too!

Diaper Cake made by my Aunt Karin... its so pretty I don't want to take it apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...