Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lily: ONE

Lily turned ONE today! I can hardly believe she is already one. I have a hard time with the first birthday. Like, if I think about it too much, I want to start crying {and by the end of this I probably will be ha}That first year seems to just fly by. They grow and change so much and so quickly, during that first year, it just goes too fast! 




ONE year stats:
I'm not sure how much she weighs {her one year well check is at the end of Oct. so I will update then} my guess is over 18lbs.
She now has four teeth on top and still just two on the bottom.
She can now pull herself up to stand. 
She is only nursing twice a day and drinks whole milk from a sippy cup.
She is a happy and content baby! 

Lily, I can't believe you are one! You have brought so much joy to our lives! We love you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...