Sunday, November 25, 2012

Lily: 2 Months

{So I know most of you are here to see the pictures of Lily but when I went to add them, I got the annoying little message (I know many of you have gotten lately) saying I was out of storage and needed to pay a monthly fee for more storage in order to add more pictures. So until I get that dilemma figured out (I'd love any advice from those who have had to deal with this problem!) you'll just have to do with words... sorry!}

Lily's 2nd month:
Weight: I'm going to guess she's pushing the 12lb mark! {we go in next Thursday for her 2 month appt so I'll update then}
Wears: Size 2 disposable diapers, small cloth diapers and 3month clothes.
She has been sleeping like a champ at night! She is usually out by 8-9pm, sleeps till 2-3am, eats and then sleeps till 7-8am
She's eating about every 3-4 hours during the day {occasionally she'll want to eat every 2.5 hours}
She still loves being swaddled. 
She still loves her swing {and probably spends too much time in it}
Still does well in the car {I was brave and drove Medford to Albany with both kids by myself and they did great!}
She is starting to coo and smile more 
I think her eyes are going to be blue like her brothers!
She's not a fan of tummy time
Thankfully after a trip to the doctor and some eye cream her eye cleared up quickly!

Update: Lily weighs 12lbs 7oz and is 22 3/4inch long

Blake: 2 months

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe we still haven't met her!
    I got that message the last time I did a post too. I just reduced the size of the photo and it worked. Hopefully I don't get it again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that message too! I just upload my photos to flikr now and then directly imbed them into the text.
    Can't believe little Lily is already 2 months!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...