Sunday, March 25, 2012

Valentines Day! {I realize Valentines Day was over a month ago}

So I know this is supper extremely late, but remember this post awhile back, well I had intentions of sharing with you what Blake was working on in those pictures but some how Valentines Day came and went and I never got around to sharing what he made! {I think it was the sickness that hit our house combined with leaving for Virginia all right around Valentines Day that caused the lack of a Valentines Day post}
He made handprint hearts! It was a fun activity to do with him! However, now he thinks that he can color his hand with marker to make a handprint.
 We sent them out to his grandmas and grandpas, great-grandmas and great-grandpas, aunt, and cousins and a few little friends. It was supper easy, although I only did a few handprints at a time so I gave myself lots of time to complete them and get them in the mail before Valentines Day. 
I think they all enjoyed getting some little handprints in the mail!
Now, if you like to plan ahead you have an idea for next year!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea Sara! Better to share it late than not at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (First time here) That is a cute idea. It makes for an afternoon of crafting...and creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...