Friday, January 1, 2010

Trip to Florida to meet Tristan!

I had a great time in Florida meeting my nephew Tristan. This was the third time I have been to Florida since Michelle and Carlos have moved there and this trip was a little bit different then the other two. Instead of spending time sight seeing and laying on the beach I got to experience the joys of a new born! The biggest outing we took was going to Target! It was great to get a taste of what life will be like for us come June!

Proud Auntie!
Loves his sleep... during the day that is.
Trying out the front pack, seems pretty cozy!

The newest Beaver fan!

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I'm excited to meet your little one. I hope June comes quickly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...