Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We're PREGNANT!!!

On September 30th I took a home pregnancy test and it was positive!
I had my first Dr. appointment on Tuesday Oct. 27th and everything looks good! As Russell put it-- the baby has all the important parts; 1 head, 1 spine, 2 arms, 2 legs and a strong heart beat! It was amazing to see the baby and hear the heart beat. The picture just doesn't do the experience justice! Praise God for a healthy baby!
The doctor said I am about 8 weeks along and the due date is June 7th! As many of you know we have been trying for awhile and have had one miscarriage very early on and after this appointment we couldn't be more excited! I have been feeling ok. A little nauseous and really tired. We are very excited to be starting a family! We are hoping and praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoooooo! I'm glad your appointment went so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! It was really hard for us after our miscarriage, and we wondered if we'd ever be able to have a baby. So it's super exciting to get pregnant again and see that the baby is healthy! Being nauseous is a great thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...