Sunday, October 25, 2009

1st entry


Hi everyone! I am not much of a writer but this blogging seems like the thing to do these days so I thought I would give it a try!


We have been back in Corvallis for almost 2 years now, which is hard for me to believe! If you don't count the 6 months we lived in Portland we could say we have been in Corvallis 7 years! Russ has been working for River Design Group. It is a small company that has offices in White Fish, Montana and Corvallis. The main office is in MT and has about 14 employees and the Corvallis office only has 4. His work includes mostly engineering and surveying. Much of his work focuses on river restoration. He enjoys the work, having days working in the office and days out in the field. The company just won a bid on a huge project down in Medford, they will be removing the Gold Ray Dam. This means good, steady work for at least the next year and lots of trips to Medford (hopefully I will be able to join him for some!)


As for me, I quit my job at OSU Beaver Beginnings this September. I am now working at Noah's Ark Preschool and Daycare. I work with the infant and toddlers. It is great to be in a Christian environment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...