Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another Ultrasound


I had the opportunity today to be a model for a few of the ultrasound technicians to try out some new equipment that the hospital is looking into. Technology is amazing. They gave me a disk with pictures and video clips on it. They also confirmed that it is indeed a GIRL!!! She was shy again with her face turned down most the time so the 3D pictures were hard to get.

Here are a couple of pics...
Her profile

Her hand on her head


Her hand waving hello!

When I see this its amazing to me that a little life is growing inside me. God is so good to bless us with a new little life again! I can't wait to meet her!

{On a side note: we spent the weekend in Medford because Michelle and the boys were in town... hoping to post about our trip to Medford last weekend before this weekend, we'll see if that happens ha!}

4 comments:

  1. I love the video clip! How awesome that they gave you some video. I can't wait to meet that sweet little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the one with her hand on her head is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the 3D pictures are crazy! Kaiser only does 3D if they think something might be wrong so we never got to see anything like that with Pearl, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. captured her beautiful profile in that first one Sara! So cool that you were able to have another ultrasound experience :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...