Monday, April 2, 2012

16 weeks!

I am now 16 weeks pregnant! This pregnancy seems to be going by fast. Maybe it's because I have a toddler to chase after on top of working and everything else! 
I finally took a picture this weekend. 

In the last few days I've really began to show. I had to give in and break out the stretchy waisted-band pants. {When I was pregnant with B I couldn't wait to start wearing maternity clothes this time around I wasn't so excited, but now I'm much more comfortable!} 
Other then being tired, I have felt pretty good so far. I felt some flutters for the first time about a week ago! I love that!

2 comments:

  1. you look great Sara! I have a hard time believing I will EVER start showing lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...