Wednesday, January 12, 2011

7 months (and a few days)

A little late on the 7th month post, but better late then never! This month I actually got around to sewing the number on to the onesie! It was pretty easy to do and I think I will definitely take the time to do for the months to come.

I really can't believe it was 7 months ago he was born. It amazes me how fast time goes by. I am really learning to really cherish each day, stage and new thing he does, because it seems like he changes so quickly! 
Blake Stats:
Weight: At his last doctor appointment he weighed 13lbs 14.5oz only one ounce more then his previous appointment! The doctor wasn't worried because he had grown a half an inch. We just have a tiny guy!

Favorite Activities: Sitting all by himself! Playing with toys, scooting backwards and in circles on his belly, splashing in bath (he sits in the big bath now!). He is pretty ticklish, I love to hear him laugh!

Food: He is eating 3 meals a day now! His favorite foods are; sweet potato, butternut squash, apples, bananas, avocado. He isn't a fan of vegetables especially peas (I don't blame him!)

This last month he had lots of firsts! His first train and plane ride, went to his first birthday party (his cousin Tristan turned 1), had his first Christmas, and his first time touching snow!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...