Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we headed to Medford. We had a fun weekend full of visiting family and friends! For Thanksgiving we had a nice quiet dinner with the Bartlett side of the family and then joined my parents and some of my family for dessert! 
Pam made a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner!
 Yummy turkey!
 Nothing says Happy Thanksgiving like OS napkins!
 Tummy time with Nana and Aunt Kacie

 Blake with cousin Ali
 Blake with cousin Kayla

Friday started out with some early morning shopping. Yes, I am one of the crazy people that get up before the sun to hit the sales. It has been a tradition for the last 7 or so years (I think) for my mom, friend Brie and Michelle (when she is in town). My cousin Ali has been joining us the last few years and Kayla even joined in on the craziness this year! It is the only day of the year when willingly wake up before 6:30. What I can't believe is how many of the stores are opening earlier and earlier! Soon the sales will be on Thursday! I did get some great deals; two new rugs for the bathroom at 60% off and GAP had everything in the store 50% off! Definitely worth the 3:45 wake up time! 

Bartlett family Christmas picture!


Saturday we watched the Beavers play a pathetic game against Stanford. At least Blake looks cute in his OSU onesie! 

It is hard for me to believe Thanksgiving has come and gone. I know I am going to blink and Christmas will be here! 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun thanksgiving! Everytime I see pictures of Blake he gets cuter and cuter! Random thought...would you be okay with Blake if he decided to go to UofO? I came from a Duck family and rebelled by going to OSU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake is growing up so fast! I can't believe how different he looks already. Oh, and that game was absolutely terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'll admit, Blake does look pretty stinkin adorable in the OSU onesie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...