Thursday, June 3, 2010

Is it really June 3rd?

Is it really June 3rd? When I look out the window I think its January 3rd, not June 3rd. Tonight we went on a walk in the rain, poring rain, hoping to help bring on labor. But so far no luck. I complain because I want warm sunny weather. But I think I should start being thankful its not warm and sunny because I have a feeling I would probably be a lot more miserable being 9 months pregnant if it were warm and sunny.

Here is what the sun looks like incase you forgot like I did. 

sunrise.jpg



1 comment:

  1. Sara,

    I'm pretty sure I'm going to be out of the country when you have that baby. I leave tomorrow! And, I can't receive text messages or phone calls to my phone while I am over there. Super lame! So, tell Kacie or someone else who is there to please post pictures on facebook as soon as they can because I will have internet and I can't wait to see little Blake! I hope everything goes really well during the birthing process. I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...